Thursday, October 23, 2008

Teeth

Sam's been really cranky and clingy this week. He's normally pretty content, so I wasn't sure what was going on. I thought maybe he was getting a cold since his nose is all runny. He hasn't been sick yet, so I'm not to sure what to expect. Last night for some odd reason I stuck my finger in his mouth and felt something sharp. Yep, you got it, he's officially teething. Now I know why they call it "cutting teeth". It's only a tiny piece of tooth sticking out, but it felt like a razor blade. Now the real baby fun begins. Just kidding, he's actually taking it better than I thought. I just make sure one of his trusty paci's are around for him (Sam thanks Celeste for those, btw. They're his and our favorite thing.)


On another milestone note, he's been getting up on his knees. He hasn't quite figured out what to do afterwards so he'll either rock or slide back to the floor. He's swiftly on his way to being mobile! He's such a curious little dude that I'm sure he will thoroughly enjoy checking out every spot in the house.


No comments:

Sam

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Liam

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lily

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker