


boy! Yay! I´m really excited because I wanted another boy! Sam will have a little buddy now and I already have tons of clothes for this kid! Stephen was so funny, he said, ¨I was sure we were having a girl. Are they sure it´s a boy?¨ Yeah, it´s definitely a boy. When he did the ultrasound he couldn´t get a great shot, but because of my little sneak peek last week I was able to verify that yes, he is indeed a boy.
Obviously, we went to our first doctor´s appt today. I was really anxious because I think I´m going to do things a lot differently than I did with Sam´s pregnancy, labor, and delivery. I was hoping they would be cool with what I did and didn´t want them to do and they are so nice! No pelvic exams this pregnancy, whooo! (TMI? Lol). I had some pretty painful exams with Sam because I have a posterior uterus (again w/ TMI?) which means my uterus is behind the baby´s head. How weird is that? I did allow them to take my blood however. Ugh, I hate that part. I can pop a kid no problem, but keep your needles away from me! I like my doc, too. He answered all of my questions and he wasn´t overly sensitive. By that I mean coddling me, I like em to just tell me what the hecks going on and don´t be soft about it!
The ultrasound estimated me to be 17 weeks and 5 days, due date October 25. I was guessing around the 21st, so that´s close enough for me. And he said he´ll let me go 10 days past my due date, so I´m aiming for no inducement this time.
Also, this little dude is breech. I´m not worried or anything, I still have quite a ways to go. He wasn´t breech last week because the doc had no problem finding his boy bits. He´s probably just an extremely active baby with room to flip around.
Sorry the ultrasound pics are small. I couldn´t get them to blow up without distorting them. What´s funny about the face pic is it looks like an ultrasound pic I have of Sam. It looks like a skull, kinda creepy.
We haven´t been able to shake the sickness around this place. I´m going on 4 weeks with on and off migraines. Stephen and I have had nasty colds and horribly sore throats for the last 5 days. I think I´m getting bronchitis now. Stephen made me laugh this morning through all of the crud. Sam woke up at 6:40. I looked at Steve and he said, ¨Did you enjoy your 30 minutes of sleep too?¨ It was funny to me. Nice to know I´m not the only one not sleeping around here.
Hopefully we will all get better soon. The weather has been so nice here and I´d like to take a walk with Sam everyday.
Anywho, there you have it, boy! And no, we have no idea what we´re going to name him yet.
1 comment:
Well, if you manage to name him before he's born you're a step ahead of me! I'm convinced that "natural induction" methods brought Talan out , so when you're desperate I'll be happy to suggest the things I think actually helped (I was induced with G, and T came a full 2 weeks early).
Post a Comment