Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Climber

I guess I´m trying to make up for the last 2 weeks that I haven´t posted anything.

The humidity last week wasn´t insane, so we took Sam to the park one evening. He´s getting into climbing, so he climbed up the slide a couple times. It looks like my hand is supporting his bottom, but he did all of this on his own. Beast!

There is a belly shot later on in the video. It´s not great, but you get the idea. I´m 24 weeks pregnant now and feelin pretty good! I´m thoroughly enjoying being pregnant and have been really blessed with having easy pregnancies, so far. This little guy is very active! Me and Steve were watching him kick last night and he is a feisty little dude! I´ll update more on my pregnancy later.

No comments:

Sam

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Liam

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lily

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker