Probably because he toddles around so much
and is very independent. I definitely don´t view
him as a baby anymore, so toddler it is!

Right before starting this post he walked up to
me and handed me a coaster; this is a typical
daily activity for us. He´s really into bringing me
random gifts and I think it´s great that he´s sharing
with me even though he doesn´t know that he´s
sharing. I said ¨thank you¨ after taking the coaster
from him and he babbled ¨thank you¨ back, lol.
Which led me to post a list of words he´s saying. It´s
more of a log for me than for anyone reading this.
These are words he says or at least words that only
I can understand.
- Da Da
- Momma
- Baby (sounds like ¨bbi¨)
- MiMi (my mom)
- Hi
- Bye Bye
- No (probably his fave)
- Night Night (silent t´s)
- Blanket (¨blkt¨)
- Thank You (sounds like fast babble)
- Hold This (fast babble)
- Here You Go (fast babble)
- Shoes (Shhhs)
- Ball
- Cheese (Chz)
- Water
- Hot (Hhhhhh - this also involves a hand motion, lol)
- Bite
- Sings along with an alphabet toy he has.
it all out that´s pretty impressive, to me anyways.
Yesterday me and Stephen were having a conversation
and I guess it involved quite a bit of hand gestures and
arm waving because Sam walked over to us and joined
right in, waving his arms and babbling away.
He´s been mimicking us a lot too which can be fun and not
so fun. A kid can definitely bring out your flaws into the light.
On another note:
I´ll be 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow! Woo!
I´ve been preparing for the birth, mentally and physically
and nesting like crazy. I found a dresser and a side table
for super cheap from a flea market that I´m going to sand
and paint. And hopefully my house and projects will start
coming together the way I want. And if not whatever.
This baby has been very active, more than Sam. His little
feet are typically snuggled right in my ribs. He lets me
know if I´m bent over on him even a tiny bit. He´s like me,
he likes his space, lol.
Still no name. We thought we might have had one, but we
tried it out for a few days and it was just not clicking.
We´ll be moving Sam into the bigger room and keeping his
room as the nursery for now. That´ll be nice because we
won´t have to move any big furniture from room to room;
which would involve taking apart the crib and putting it
back together.
Pretty soon we´ll be transitioning Sam from the crib to a
bed. I guess we´ll see how that goes, lol.
3 comments:
I'm impressed by Sam's vocabulary. What a smart kid! And I can't believe you're 30 weeks pregnant already. My life is in fast forward lately.
Sam's definitely got a nice vocab!
And because I'm bored and this is a discussion on a forum I frequent... boy names for you (copy/paste, so there may be some repeats)!
Brett, Brent, Andrew, Crew, Joel, Evan, Mason, Walker, Tucker, Tanner, Parker, Cooper, Preston, Trevor, Collin, Cyrus, Drake, Elliot, Finn, Graham, Hayden, Isaac, Jonah, Kellan, Lucas, Miles, Nash, Owen, Phineas, Quentin, Rhett, Sawyer, Tanner, Vance, Wyatt, Xander, Zane, Luke, Drew, Griffen, Kai, Ezra, Nolan, Emmett, Garrett, Grant, Felix, Silas, Simon, Rowan, Julian, Elliot, Cale, Graham, Desmond, Sebastian, Tobias, Oliver, Caleb, Bryson, Cade, Cale, Duncan, Fletcher, Lawson, Owen, Roman, Liam, Noah, and Jonas
Ugh, naming a kid can be so difficult.
None of them will work, lol. We´ve either already gone through 1/2 of them or one of us wouldn´t like it.
We´ve gotta both be in agreement when it comes to this.
Post a Comment