Stephen bought me a bike on Sunday. It has an
awesome seat! I haven't ridden a bike in a long time. I was afraid it was gonna kick my butt, but this seat was great as was the bike. Thanks babe :) And now that I think about it this had nothing to do with Valentine's Day. Yuck and lame.

We also bought a suh-weet bike trailer at a consignment sale for the kids which doubles as a stroller! Yay!! We rode around our soon-to-be neighborhood which was a lot of fun at 37 degrees. Yep, good times.


2 comments:
Love the picture of you on your bike. You look so not happy to be riding it. lol. I love the seat carrier thing. We need one of those. Lastly I love love love your house. I'm so excited for you guys. and we'll live even closer now.
Lol, I didn't realize he was taking pictures yet, that's why I look not happy. Then when I did finally smile he had zoomed in on my face and the bike wasn't in the pics. Ugh.
Yay! I could bike to your house, lol.
Post a Comment