Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Moving

We will be moving soon because........
WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!

Look how pretty it is all covered in snow :)


We're closing at the end of March, so we're not in yet, but soon......

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw my little Amy is growing up! Jk, you're pretty much more grown up than I am, but I'm really excited for your new house! It looks awesome!

Amy said...

Thanks Aubrey!

Britney - lol, I have a note from Celeste when I got married that said something like: she remembers holding me in her arms and rocking me to sleep and now I'm all grown up. Owning a house makes me feel like I should be older though, weird. I guess because 14 year-olds can reproduce also having kids doesn't make me feel grown up.

The Johnsons said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I know I'm a little late, but it is still exciting!

VK said...

Aw, it is a very nice house, Amy! Great picture. Congrats to you guys!

Sam

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Liam

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lily

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker